Building a More Peaceful World Through Kindness and Compassion
World Artists Experiences’
2016-2017 Writing Project for Maryland Students
• Please follow the full instructions at http://www.worldartists.org and click on International Education 2017 Writing Project for complete guidelines, directions and submission form.
• Only one poem or non-fiction prose requested per student. **
• Poems should be 30 lines or less. Non-fiction Prose no longer than 500 words.
• Please submit your entry in Microsoft WORD, on a single page, using Arial font, in 12 pt.
• Attach your entry at the BOTTOM of the online submission form.
• Please give your writing a title and double check it for correct spelling, grammar, etc.
• Thank You for carefully following the guidelines above. Good Luck!
DEADLINE: Please Submit No Later Than Midnight December 11, 2016
** Teachers are encouraged to create opportunities for students to get constructive feedback on their work before it is submitted
QUESTIONS? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org