Cultural Ambassadors in Schools
To have cultural ambassadors in each school who can build bridges to the world; motivating and challenging all of the school staff and students to develop world knowledge, citizenship and spirit thus enhancing mutual understanding, respect, trust, hope and peace in the world.
Who is a Cultural Ambassador in Schools?
- A person who finds joy in the cultures and arts of the world;
- A person who is willing to learn from the world's people, culture, and the arts;
- A person who is willing to walk in others shoes and see through other's eyes;
- A person who embraces the vision of World Artists Experiences of building bridges of international
- A person who is willing to search for ways of developing mutual respect and caring for others throughout the world, and stir school spirit with this.
- A person who knows the need for world citizenship responsibilities.